Wednesday, July 31, 2013

LEARNING USING TECHNOLOGY
Our students are using technology in creative ways to build their knowledge about things they're interested in.  I'd like to share with you an example.  The other day I overheard my daughter teaching her friend how to play a song on the piano.  They were using Facetime to do this. I was able to capture a few seconds of the lesson.



Educators need to creatively use technology tools in teaching to make it meaningful and engaging for their students.   Our students are doing it. They understand the value of doing it!



2 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    How cool!!! First off... your daughter let you record her?? Good for you! Secondly, thanks for sharing. I love seeing the use of technology be so second nature. I know I sometimes over-think things, and the best use is what comes naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great thank you for filming and posting.

    ReplyDelete