Sunday, January 26, 2014

Expanding my PLN

This week I explored using Twitter.  Twitter is a social media tool that can connect me with others that share my interests, and provides a platform from which to learn and share ideas and information.   To learn more about twitter, I watched Tech Talk 003 monitored by Ian O'Byrne.  


I've started tweeting to #Walkmyworld. This hashtag collects images and information from anyone wishing to join. Walkmyworld is a poetry project. 

After viewing Tech Talk 003, I decided to google Tweetdeck. Tweetdeck will allow me to organize tweets.  I found this tutorial of tweet deck to be very helpful. 

I Googled educational hashtags and found Educational Twitter Hashtags from Cybraryman.
My tweetdeck is up and I'm checking it daily.  On my way to using Twitter as a tool for professional development and sharing of ideas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment